Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team: Starter Set
The new edition of Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team has been redesigned from the ground up as the greatest tabletop skirmish experience yet, and the Kill Team: Starter Set is the perfect place to start your campaign of clandestine missions. This epic boxed set includes two full kill teams – Veteran Guardsmen of the Death Korps of Krieg and cunning Ork Kommandos – alongside all the rules and accessories you need to start playing.
In this box you'll find:
- 1x 96-page mini Core Rules: Learn your way around the brand new Kill Team with this tome of clear, concise rules for matched play, open play, and narrative play missions.
- 1x 56 page Recruit book: Discover the background behind the kill teams included in the box, including rules for fielding them in games of Kill Team and a host of missions set designed to teach you the core principles of Kill Team, before a Next Steps section which provides a helpful guide to building on and expanding your Kill Team experience.
- 22x Citadel Miniatures: Two full kill teams of Veteran Guardsmen and Ork Kommandos form the heart of war zone Octarius, each featuring a wide array of customisation and alternate assembly options. Extra detail parts allow for deep personalisation of your kill team, with many models able to be assembled as multiple different kinds of operative. Each team also comes with a full transfer sheet with over 400 markings and emblems for customising your models.
- 6x Kill Team Barricades and 6 pieces of Ork terrain: Scenery is a key part of Kill Team, and the rusted Ork scrap gives players a quick way to learn the terrain rules, while barricades are integral to the setup of each battle.
- 3x Combat Gauges: The new edition of Kill Team uses a simplified measurement system to create fast, dynamic games. These combat gauges feature the new system’s symbols and are perfect for slotting into narrow gaps between operatives when a regular tape measure would be too cumbersome.
Additional Accessories: Get straight into the game with a double-sided game mat, a Kill Team token sheet containing 85 tokens, and 10 dice.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.