Red Flags: the Game of Terrible Dates
This is the main 400-card starter deck for Red Flags. From the creator of Superfight, Red Flags is a party game about convincing your friends to go on terrible dates. Here's how it works: One of your friends is going to be the single. Every other player uses perk cards to make a hot date that they think would be a great match for that person. You'll get characters like: a brain surgeon that loves to cuddle, an olympic gymnast that loves video games, and a famous musician that owns your favorite sports team But then everyone gets to play a Red Flag onto another player at the table. Now all of these perfect dates will have flaws like: Punches every barista they see, wears a diaper because it’s "more convenient," or collects human skulls, says they’re practically free! Now that all of the dates are horrible, everyone tries to convince the single to go out with their date. That's pretty much it. The game can be as raunchy or tame as your imaginations allow.
- From Darin Ross, the creator of the hit party game Superfight
- Use perk cards like "OLYMPIC GYMNAST, LOVES TO CUDDLE, and LIVES IN A CASTLE" to create hot dates for one of your friends.
- Then use Red Flag cards like: "PUNCHES EVERY BARISTA THEY SEE, BRINGS MOM TO FIRST DATE, and IS A SERIAL KILLER" to sabotage the competition.
- Convince your friend that they should date your horrible character instead of all the others.
- The main game includes 175 Perks and 225 Red Flags